25th International Ayurveda Symposium
15 - 17 September 2023
Conference for Ayurveda professionals
With over 40 exciting
- Lectures - Practical workshops - Discussion rounds
Only as a live event - be there when the Ayurveda community meets!
25th Ayurveda Symposium 2023
International - innovative - scientific
Professional conference for the Ayurveda community - exclusively live in Birstein
- Over 40 top speakers from all over the world
- Varied program from Lectures, practical workshops and discussion panels
- Personal exchange, new impulses and professional input for all Ayurvedic physicians, therapists and consultants
Supported by the Ministry of AYUSH,
Government of India
In the supporting program you can expect ...
- ...a journey through time 30 years Ayurveda: about Pioneering spirit, Milestones and the Tomorrow's health
- ...a inspiring fireside evening for the very personal Exchange with our Vaidyas in a familiar setting and to the Networking with other Ayurveda experts
- ...healing sounds: Music for Ayurvedic Therapy
- ...Ayurvedic Food Event with 5 Elements Live Cooking for all senses from the legendary kitchen of Kerstin Rosenberg
- ...the Feel-good atmosphere of the European Academy for Ayurveda
in the lectures and workshops 2023
Strategies for the treatment and prevention of cancer
Healing Dimensions of the Elements (Pancamahabhuta)
Healing physical therapies in Ayurveda
The Ayurveda Symposium in Birstein
25 years of expertise - inspiration - exchange
For the 25th time, the European Academy of Ayurveda is hosting the International Ayurveda Symposium on its idyllic campus. Over 250 medical professionals, consultants and therapists come together to deepen their expertise - at first hand and in direct Dialogue with the great personalities of Ayurveda.
Be there live when traditional and modern medicine combine - and we make the 30-year anniversary of the European Academy of Ayurveda!
Why you should attend:
- Meet Ayurveda doctors and professors of international repute from India, Europe and all over the world.
- Deepen your knowledge in more than 40 top-class Specialized lectures and Expert Roundtables
- Acquire new skills in unique practical workshops
- Look forward to a stimulating Exchange with colleagues
- Go to the dialog: Q & A with experienced lecturers at the Gurukul
Highlight for the anniversary: 5-Elements-Buffet on Friday, 15 September
Five elements, five senses - Air, fire, water, earth and ether show themselves this evening in its culinary dimension.
The various food stations are spread out in an idyllic atmosphere in the campus garden. Experience Enjoyment sometimes grounding, sometimes spirited, and always delicious ayurvedic!
Initiated by Kerstin Rosenberg and her passion for Ayurvedic cooking.